Achieve provides state and local college- and career-ready stakeholders with the information, strategies, messages, and tools needed to effectively make the case for the college- and career-ready agenda in their states.
The Future Ready Project was Achieve’s advocacy resource center designed in 2012 to provide research-based communications and advocacy materials to support the sustainability of the college- and career-ready agenda and its related policies, including common standards, college- and career-ready assessments, rigorous graduation requirements, and advances to state accountability systems.
The Future Ready Project web site has been archived. Some of the most popular resources that previously appeared on the site are listed below.
- Key Steps to Building a Communications Strategy
- Communicating Internally and Externally
- Audience Mapping: The Why, How and What to Look For
- Sample Key Three Messages Template
- College- and Career-Ready Communications & Outreach Plan Template
- "Do's and Don'ts" for Advocating College and Career Readiness
- What Parents Are Saying About College and Career Readiness
- What the Public Is Saying About College and Career Readiness
- Who Benefits from P-20 Data
- Talking to the Media
- How to Engage Parents
- Engaging a Business Association or Coalition