To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Join our email list to receive weekly updates.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements.
- Colorado orgs, like @ClimbHigherCO, have partnered to give more information to #parents about changes and resources: https://t.co/0ucodSqUQ5
- Can Standards Based Grading help Ss improve classwork and Ts give better feedback? @kirk_humphreys shares 7 examples https://t.co/vuoOLqkFBz
- Massachusetts’ @RepAlicePeisch says repealing #CommonCore would be a ‘huge’ mistake: https://t.co/7MYuPNiXIt
- "The need for national yardsticks is as strong or stronger than ever." #testing #edchat #CommonCore https://t.co/6NdLdq0Aes
- "Military families need high, consistent education standards." -@GovBrewer https://t.co/Z99WIo0mTC #milfams #edchat #CommonCore