To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Join our email list to receive updates.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements.
- In the search for better #graduation rates, schools are fudging the numbers. Via @latimes https://t.co/zAxidsCSi3 #CCRforall #edchat
- RT @EdDataCampaign: Miss our webinar on how we can realize opportunities in #ESSA to ensure students excel? Catch it here https://t.co/qKveG5JlSO #ESSAOpps
- New blog post from @CompetencyWorks on how states can "align state #accountability to student-centered #learning." https://t.co/MUzUjUXEVW
- RT @hklageman: Susan Spinnato shares exciting information on @MdPublicSchools Lead Higher work https://t.co/PTMBzhvBZO @usedgov @CollegeBoard @AchieveInc
- RT @hklageman: Student Success Plans are a research-based hallmark of Lead Higher @MdPublicSchools @usedgov @CollegeBoard @AchieveInc