The annual American Diploma Project (ADP) Network Leadership Team Meeting took place September 7-8, 2011 in Alexandria, Virginia. The goal of the annual meeting was to give states a significant opportunity to address key challenges and opportunities associated with advancing and sustaining the college- and career-ready policy agenda.
Participants had time to engage with national experts, learn from colleagues in other states, and meet in state teams to plan next steps in their ongoing efforts to advance the ADP policy goals. Some of the topics discussed include Common Core State Standards implementation, defining career readiness, K-12 and postsecondary alignment, and college- and career-ready accountability. Watch the videos.
- ADP Network 2011 Leadership Team Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- The Education Trust—West Opportunity Audit: Identifying and Bridging Gaps in College and Career Readiness (PPT)
- About Future Ready Project (PDF)
- College and Career Readiness and U.S. Competitiveness (talking points)(PDF)
- Revamping Developmental Education (PPT)
- 2011 Science Session (PPT)
- Making an Impact - Debbie Schum, Louisiana DOE (PPT)
- Using Longitudinal Data to Monitor Impact and Inform Policy (PDF)
- Economic Case for College and Career Readiness (PPT)
- The Recession: Accelerating the New Economy (PPT)
- States Leading the Way: New Accountability Models & ESEA Reauthorization (PPT)
- A Framework for Proficiency-based Teaching & Learning
- Proficiency-based Teaching & Learning Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Praise for Proficiency (Today's OEA June '11) (PDF)